Sample Boat Bill of Sale
This bill of sale is made between _____________________________________________ (Seller) and _____________________________________________ (Buyer).
If there are any changes to the title during repairs, all costs are to be paid by
It is understood that the boat is in good working order at the time of sale. Every piece not stated in this contract will remain with Seller. The use of watercraft will adhere to local jurisdictions.
- Phone number:
- Email Address:
Date, Time, and Location of Sale:
Description of Boat
Model - Year - Hull ID# - Registration # - Length - Overall Width - Main Engine Make - Main Engine Horse Power - Main Engine Hours - Accommodations - Equipment Notes - Price
- It is understood that the boat is in good working order at the time of sale - This tells you that the condition of your boat is to be considered before signing.
- Every piece not stated in this contract will remain with Seller - The seller may keep every piece not mentioned in the contract if it remains undiscovered until after the sale is over.
- The use of watercraft will adhere to local jurisdictions - Laws about where boats can be used are outlined here for both parties.
- Accommodations Equipment Notes - Any accommodations made, as well as any special equipment used are listed here.
- Terms & Conditions - Terms and conditions of the sale are outlined here e.g.: The boat must be returned to the seller in the same condition as it was before the buyer took possession of it for a full refund, if not contact your lawyer immediately, etc. This can include information about returning personal belongings left on the boat after purchase, transferring registration, etc.
- Seller and Buyer Signatures - The buyer and seller must sign for this bill of sale to be valid.